Ed Jacobs the author of the following article and also a devolution correspondent for the centre-left political and policy blog, Left Foot Forward. has asked people to respond to the following question… Would an independent Scotland be good or bad for Northern England? Please read the following article and express your views. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/the-northerner/2012/nov/16/scotland-alexsalmond The […]
Search the CEP
We welcome your comments and expect and encourage lively debate.
Please keep your comments on the topics wherever possible and please respect other commenters even if they have opposing views.
Keep it friendly, keep it polite. Thanks.
Write for our blog
Are you passionate about England?
Are you for or against the re-establishment of the English parliament? Do you feel discriminated against by the UK because you are English?
Fancy writing an article for the CEP blog? If so - please get in touch.
- More Funding and Powers to be given to Wales… and England…??
- 4 Options for the UK
- Bill calls for English Parliament
- Frank Field MP: Labour risks becoming party of ghosts if it resists English devo to protect Scottish power base
- An English Parliament and More Local Powers
- An English Parliament: securing and protecting more powers to local areas
- New report: UK Parliament wants your view on getting voters engaged
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- National Standards – Local Delivery
- CEP on Radio 5 Live