On Monday the 19th of November I attended the “Parliament Talks Constitution” event held at King’s College London. It was the latest in a series of free events and promotional activities that highlight Parliament’s role in debating and challenging policy. The subjects were: What role does the UK Parliament play in reforming the British Constitution? […]
Search the CEP
We welcome your comments and expect and encourage lively debate.
Please keep your comments on the topics wherever possible and please respect other commenters even if they have opposing views.
Keep it friendly, keep it polite. Thanks.
Write for our blog
Are you passionate about England?
Are you for or against the re-establishment of the English parliament? Do you feel discriminated against by the UK because you are English?
Fancy writing an article for the CEP blog? If so - please get in touch.
- No place for an English voice at the Evening Standard Scottish Independence debate…
- Sarah Sands: It’s a tragedy if the Scots throw out our history…
- If Scotland breaks away, the constitutional consequences would be dramatic…
- Allan Massie: Devolution – but what about England?
- Scottish independence: UK ‘could delay independence date’
- Obituary: Robert Williams
- St George’s Day: England’s patron saint celebrated across the country…
- Thousands take to streets for St George’s Day…
- CEP Warns Welsh May Have To Fork Out £1,700 Each In Event Of Yes Vote…
- Debt bombshell if Scotland quits UK