On Monday the 19th of November I attended the “Parliament Talks Constitution” event held at King’s College London. It was the latest in a series of free events and promotional activities that highlight Parliament’s role in debating and challenging policy. The subjects were: What role does the UK Parliament play in reforming the British Constitution? […]
Search the CEP
We welcome your comments and expect and encourage lively debate.
Please keep your comments on the topics wherever possible and please respect other commenters even if they have opposing views.
Keep it friendly, keep it polite. Thanks.
Write for our blog
Are you passionate about England?
Are you for or against the re-establishment of the English parliament? Do you feel discriminated against by the UK because you are English?
Fancy writing an article for the CEP blog? If so - please get in touch.
- ConservativeHome Calls For An English Parliament…
- Darling’s nose grows longer than Pinocchio’s! (…and are his pants on fire?)
- John Redwood: Bringing the issue of England to the fore…
- The NHS and the Scottish referendum…
- No place for an English voice at the Evening Standard Scottish Independence debate…
- Sarah Sands: It’s a tragedy if the Scots throw out our history…
- If Scotland breaks away, the constitutional consequences would be dramatic…
- Allan Massie: Devolution – but what about England?
- Scottish independence: UK ‘could delay independence date’
- Obituary: Robert Williams