On Monday the 19th of November I attended the “Parliament Talks Constitution” event held at King’s College London. It was the latest in a series of free events and promotional activities that highlight Parliament’s role in debating and challenging policy. The subjects were: What role does the UK Parliament play in reforming the British Constitution? […]
Search the CEP
We welcome your comments and expect and encourage lively debate.
Please keep your comments on the topics wherever possible and please respect other commenters even if they have opposing views.
Keep it friendly, keep it polite. Thanks.
Write for our blog
Are you passionate about England?
Are you for or against the re-establishment of the English parliament? Do you feel discriminated against by the UK because you are English?
Fancy writing an article for the CEP blog? If so - please get in touch.
- Frank Field MP: Labour risks becoming party of ghosts if it resists English devo to protect Scottish power base
- An English Parliament and More Local Powers
- An English Parliament: securing and protecting more powers to local areas
- New report: UK Parliament wants your view on getting voters engaged
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- National Standards – Local Delivery
- CEP on Radio 5 Live
- An English Parliament terrifies the British political and academic elite far more than the thought of Scottish separatism did
- Unwanted mayors will not silence England’s demands
- Wales: A Second Class Nation?